Build time will vary due to the amount of orders in the queue lineup, the build time given to the customer can change at anytime due to incoming rush orders, repairs and refits entering the queue, it is only a rough estimate. We try our best to get orders out in a timely manner, but we HIGHLY suggest using the rush order option if you need your order faster than the build time quoted. To find out the most current build time please shoot us an email or give us call directly.
Please note that the build time begins once we receive your ear impressions and they are approved.
We leave the canals at the second bend or slightly past the second bend dependent on the customers canal shape, if you want anything different than this please let us know.
We do offer a reshelling service for InEarz Audio products only. We no longer offer reshelling of third party in-ear monitors.
Visit our reshelling page
We do offer a residual upgrade program
Contact customer service for more information.
No shipping is a separate charge and cost will depend on the type of shipping you choose and location of the customer
Yes! We accept orders from all over the world
Sorry, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Please make sure your artwork is at least 300dpi at 3 x 3 inches or 900 x 900 pixels. Acceptable file formats include JPEG, GIF, PNG, AI, PSD and EPS files.
Artwork may be denied if these guidelines are not followed
After we receive and approve your ear impressions they are digitally scanned and stored in our system for up to 5 years. Upon shipping your order we send your ear impressions back with your order.
Over time your ears will grow and/or change shape, so it is advised that you get new impressions every few years.
If you are local we do take impressions in house for free with the purchase of our in-ear monitors
We scan all ear impressions sent in (effective February 2018) and keep them on file for up to 5 years.
Take our audiologist instruction sheet to your appointment to ensure the audiologist follows our requirements. Also, you can send us pictures of your impressions to verify their completeness which is highly recommended for international customers.
You should try to send in your ear impressions as soon as possible. Your order will be on hold until your impressions are received and accepted.
We will make changes only if they have not started production.
*Fees may apply
We offer a “Rush” service for an additional $150. Estimated build time is 5-7 business days from the time we receive and approve your ear impressions.
You should try to send in your custom artwork as soon as possible. Your order will be on hold until your artwork is received and approved by InEarz Audio.
We provide a cleaning tool with a brush and a pick on it to clean the wax build up on the end of the sound tubes. For cleaning the outside we suggest using antibacterial wipes.
We also offer Jodi-Vac wax vacuum systems which can be found on our maintenance page.
**Note that failure of the in-ear monitors due to lack of cleaning(wax build up, excess moisture, etc.) is not covered under warranty
BWe highly recommend cleaning your in-ear monitors with the provided cleaning tool after each use while also wiping them down with a soft microfiber cloth or appropriate anti-bacterial wipes. This will prevent wax from traveling down the sound bores and causes moisture issues or sound blockage. If you reach a point where you cannot reach the wax in the sound bore and have a lack of or loss of sound then you can send it to us for a deep cleaning.
*Fees may apply for cleaning/repair
We use medical grade acrylic resin and medical grade silicone for its hypoallergenic properties.
ADEL™ is the world's first and only patented technology that safely delivers a louder, more spacious and richer sound in professional In-Ear Monitors & Earbuds- all while avoiding the risk of hearing damage caused by earbuds
We use T2 style socket standard on all in-ear monitors.
Legacy sockets were 2-pin
Every set of in-ear monitors is proudly designed and handcrafted Casselberry, Florida.
The inner diameter of the tips we use for our universal fit products is approximately 4.3mm.
Tips found HERE
- Recessed sockets(2-pin legacy products) – These move the cable end further into the shell and provide a more sturdy mounting point for the cable and the pins of the cable thus protecting it more. Recessed sockets can trap moisture and dirt in some cases
- Ambient ports – This allows a customer to not feel so isolated by allowing ambient/outside noise in with the in-ear monitors inserted. A ambient plug tree with different size plugs is included with this option. Note that if any plug other than the solid one is used bass response is greatly reduced. **May not be compatible with all models/customer ear shapes.
- Soft canals(discontinued) – This material is used on just the canal portion of the in-ear monitors, it softens with body heat. Used mostly by customers with sensitive canals, singers, and people that move there jaw a lot during activities. More maintenance is required with the soft canal option as the material is not as durable as hard acrylic. **May not be compatible with all models/customer ear shapes
We do not add drivers to existing sets of in ear monitors nor do we combine multiple sets of in-ear monitors. We also do not tweak the sound signature of an existing set of in-ear monitors
No unfortunately we do not make a custom version of the Zen lineup nor will we reshell them into customs
- Volume lower than usual or no sound
- Distortion, static or intermittent sound.
- Sound is missing frequencies
- Sound is out of phase
- For 2-pin cables remove cable by grabbing very close to the body of the in-ear monitor to prevent damage
- For T2 cables disconnect cable from your ear piece, pull the plug straight to avoid damage to the sockets.
2a. Now test them again after you have switched the cable ends(for 2-pin make sure blue and red indicators are facing up OR for T2 gaskets on cable ends are black for left and red for right.), if you can now hear sound of the opposite side you have a bad cable. If cable is under warranty please contact us about replacing it, if its out of warranty a replacement can be purchased in our store HERE.
3. Try switching to a different audio source to confirm that it is not an issue with the original audio equipment, or try listening to a different song.
We offer reshell services for InEarz Audio custom in-ear monitors. Whether your repairing your broken shells, freshening up your older set or just want to change colors, we have you covered!
- Must be within 5 years from manufacture date
- Must be in good working condition *Fees may apply for any necessary repairs to internal components
- Cannot change model or drivers to different model (see residual upgrade program for details)
- Options can be changed during reshell (shell, faceplate, options, etc.) *Fees may apply
- You can add ADEL technology to your existing model *Fees apply
- 1-Year fit warranty
- No warranty on internal parts
Note: We do not offer reshell services for in-ear monitors from other manufacturers